If you haven't read my previous post on the importance of digital foundation, I suggest you read it here first
Now onward to Pillar 2: Marketing.
I want to talk to you about how to completely dominate your local market, with the Five Finger Death Grip, and increase revenue like never before.
So, what are the "5 Fingers" of local marketing?
1. First up is Facebook - with over 2 BILLION monthly active users on it, you CANNOT ignore this platform. Everybody is on it, and your website can actually learn about what Facebook users are interested in your business.
Jump straight to the video version of this blog post.
2. Next up is Google - THE search engine, and one of the most popular ad networks after Facebook. So many websites utilize the Google Ad network, which is good for you.
3. Then we have Email - if you’re not building an email list, start TODAY. You’re leaving money on the table if you don’t have an email list.
4. Good ol' Print Flyers - So many marketing companies completely gloss over this, mainly because they don’t know how to do it profitably. For local businesses, a stack of flyers can be worth it’s weight in gold, especially when you consider Lifetime Customer Value.
5. And finally, Radio - Radio is a little harder to track results with but it still works, and if you think it’s a dead medium, you’re dead wrong.
Just like in the Digital Foundation Pillar, each of these "fingers" or milestones, contain tasks and sub-tasks to setup and complete in order to dominate your local market.
Facebook for example, has custom conversions, audiences, split-testing, re-targeting, and so much more.
In this video, I’m going to show you something that give you value quickly, by showing you how to re-target your ideal prospects. The ones sitting on the fence deciding to go with you or your competitor, and really get a grip on them, pull them down on your side of the fence.
Watch Marketing Pillar video lesson here.